We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Which one is better ? Gudauri vs Bauriani.

bintulu
6 posts
Save Topic
Which one is better ? Gudauri vs Bauriani.

Hi,

I am planning a trip to Georgia in November 2017 along with my hubby and 5 year old kid. ll reach Tiblisi on 15th november and return on 18th.. I want to know which place is better...bakuriani or gudauri for snow and sightseeing? Kindly suggest. Could I expect some snowfall during that time ?

Mentioned in this post
Georgia
Georgia
Europe
20 replies to this topic
Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
50 reviews
Save Reply
11. Re: Which one is better ? Gudauri vs Bauriani.

There is no snow in Bakuriani right now.

Best,

George

Salmiya, Kuwait
14 posts
Save Reply
12. Re: Which one is better ? Gudauri vs Bauriani.

I was about to ask the same.

We visitors hav limited days and expenses increase per day, so we need to be sure that we will get what we are expecting.

What is the current situation of ei5er resorts? More keen on bakuriani. Is it worth going with kids? Any snow to play ?

Salmiya, Kuwait
14 posts
Save Reply
13. Re: Which one is better ? Gudauri vs Bauriani.

I was about to ask the same.

We visitors hav limited days and expenses increase per day, so we need to be sure that we will get what we are expecting.

What is the current situation of ei5er resorts? More keen on bakuriani. Is it worth going with kids? Any snow to play ?

Salmiya, Kuwait
14 posts
Save Reply
14. Re: Which one is better ? Gudauri vs Bauriani.

Any current pics of bakuriani. I want to understand the situation better. If there’s no snow to play is it still worth visiting with children ?

Abu Dhabi, United...
3 posts
Save Reply
15. Re: Which one is better ? Gudauri vs Bauriani.

Hi,

Please update your experience with Georgia travel recently you had.

I have planned for a trip on December 1st week and would like to know about the places you visited there.

Gopi.

Mentioned in this post
Georgia
Georgia
Europe
16. Re: Which one is better ? Gudauri vs Bauriani.

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 November 2017, 01:02

Kutaisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
13 posts
1 review
Save Reply
17. Re: Which one is better ? Gudauri vs Bauriani.

Depends on what you plan to do but it's better to visit both areas

Tbilisi, Georgia
Level Contributor
1,150 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
18. Re: Which one is better ? Gudauri vs Bauriani.

Hi,

There will be more snow in December in Gudauri and Bakuriani, than in November. Tourists activities start in the middle of December in Gudauri and Bakuriani. So if you are looking for snow activities, then it is better to visit the Winter resorts in December, If you would like to visit the nature, then you have still a chance to visit Georgia at the end of November.

Best regards,

George

Private Daily Tours in Georgia

Mentioned in this post
Gudauri
Gudauri
Mtskheta-Mtianeti Region, Georgia
Georgia
Georgia
Europe
19. Re: Which one is better ? Gudauri vs Bauriani.

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum guideline limiting each user to a single forums screen name.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 December 2017, 12:10

20. Re: Which one is better ? Gudauri vs Bauriani.

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 23 November 2017, 20:35
Edited: 23 November 2017, 20:35

Reply to: Which one is better ? Gudauri vs Bauriani.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted