We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good location with nice pool

France
Level Contributor
322 posts
119 reviews
Save Topic
Good location with nice pool

Another question please. I’ve been to Yangon twice , but things have changed. I’d like a hotel with a nice pool in a good location ( not far out) with restaurants , shops etc nearby. I’m a single lady and I’ve never really understood the way the city is laid out. Any info welcome, budget under 100€ a night. Thanks.

Novotel Yangon Max
Novotel Yangon Max
#3 of 177 hotels in Yangon (Rangoon)
Winner Inn
Winner Inn
#10 of 177 hotels in Yangon (Rangoon)
Rose Garden Hotel Yangon
Rose Garden Hotel Yangon
#11 of 177 hotels in Yangon (Rangoon)
4 replies to this topic
Level Contributor
478 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good location with nice pool

JPH will be my suggestion; well within your budget. A clean decent pool at 5th floor ( if I recalled) overseeing on Pyay Road with a fantastic pool bar, a clean modern well equipped gym, a wonderful massage service, a big Cantonese restaurant at 2nd floor, a delicious breakfast and buffet dinner at top floor with panoramic view to the city, a good cafe with delicious pastries at lobby, and also come with free minibar snacks and drinks. Room # 1817 or1717 will be the best view because you can see Shwedagon Pagoda and the river. KBZ bank at the lobby as well If you need to exchange money.

Yangon city was developed and layout by British, more European urban than grid systems used in America. I am not surprised not that easy to recognize; however, get a google map app will be a big handy. Since, the hotel is located pretty much in center of vicinity, with a short taxi ride and well within walking distance to local foodies and Shwedagon Pagoda.

Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
95 posts
72 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good location with nice pool

What is the full name of JPH?

Level Contributor
478 posts
16 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good location with nice pool

http://www.jasminepalacehotel.com/

Level Contributor
1 post
4 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good location with nice pool

Hi, I recommend, Junction City hotel is in the city & have swimming pool on top of building & have nice views of Churches.

Reply to: Good location with nice pool
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted