We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

buses in Asuncion

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
buses in Asuncion

Can somebody help me with the current bus numbers in the city? I will be staying at the Guarani hotel in downtown next week and would like to visit the Botanical Gardens and also take the bus back to the airport. I used the buses before 1,5 years ago but found the numbering a bit confusing. I would also like to visit Aregua. Some people recommend going via the main bus station but I also read somewhere that it is easier to take the bus to Villa Mora/Carmelitas and change there to Aregua. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

Edinburgh, United...
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: buses in Asuncion

Hi!

For Aregua you can take the Linea 11 from the centre of Asuncion direct to Aregua (at first it will say Linea 11 but as is leaves the city it changes to "Aregua"). It's a green bus. Don't take the red & white bus that says "El Aregua" only because it's a much longer journey passing through Luque (you'll still arrive though..).

For Botancial Gardens there are multiple options depending on where youre coming from, so I suggest you ask someone at the time - I never met a person that wasn't happy to help.

Linea 30 for Airport.

Enjoy beautiful Paraguay and good luck in the heat!

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
2 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: buses in Asuncion

excellent, thanks! I will visit Aregua today. Weather is pretty nice too

3. Re: buses in Asuncion

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2017, 04:15