We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Airport shuttle from the Airport to the financial district

Punta del Este...
Level Contributor
21 posts
156 reviews
Save Topic
Airport shuttle from the Airport to the financial district

As far as I know there is a public transport bus (Line 30, Green or Blue) that will take passengers from the airport to Downtown and to the Historical district, but what I really need to know if there is a shuttle service available that will take me to, say, close to the Sheraton Hotel Asuncion, or the El Sol Shopping Mall or, even better, the Paseo de la Galería Mall . Any suggestions ?

Mentioned in this post
Sheraton Asuncion Hotel
Sheraton Asuncion Hotel
510 Reviews
Asuncion, Paraguay
Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
38 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Airport shuttle from the Airport to the financial district

Strange question. What to you mean by shuttle service? The are of course no airport shuttle service, just waiting to bring you to a mall. That is what taxies are for.

Punta del Este...
Level Contributor
21 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Airport shuttle from the Airport to the financial district

not a strange question at all. Airport shuttle services can be found in many places; private sedans, shared vans, etc. Anyway, the problem has been solved. There is a kiosk at the Arrivals lounge that will arrange for the shuttle service at a fixed rate, currently Guarani Pesos 88,000, (about US$ 17). It is not a taxi, no meter, it is what they call a "remise".

Mentioned in this post
Hotel Guarani Asuncion
Hotel Guarani Asuncion
476 Reviews
Asuncion, Paraguay
3. Re: Airport shuttle from the Airport to the financial district

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 October 2017, 05:15