We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus to Iguaza falls???

Sydney
Level Contributor
943 posts
44 reviews
Bus to Iguaza falls???

Can somebody let me know if it is possible to pre-purchase a bus ticket to go from Asuncion to Iguazu Falls (Brazil).

I've been to the NSA site and it won't allow me to book as I'm an Australian national.

Copenhagen, Denmark
Level Contributor
38 posts
23 reviews
1. Re: Bus to Iguaza falls???

When are you going?

I think you can buy the ticket online, if you register yourself with passport number (make an acount to login).

But... I don't see that it should be nescesary to do so. The times I have taken the bus, it has never left the central station full. But then again... On busy days, it might be filled up.

The are other bus companies.

Expreso Guaraní is owned by NSA and is pretty good. Take it to Ciudad del Este, and take a taxi to Brazil. It is much much easier at the border when going i taxi, and it is not that expensive. About 30 to 35 US dollar right to the falls.

The bus ticket from Asuncion to Foz is 20 US Dollars per person

2. Re: Bus to Iguaza falls???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 July 2017, 06:18