We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Paraguay - Thank you

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
1,018 posts
16 reviews
Save Topic
Paraguay - Thank you

Just wanted to let everyone know I had an amazing time visiting Paraguay. The people and Country are amazing and very friendly,,,, had a great time and look forward to returning again soon!!

Mentioned in this post
Paraguay
Paraguay
South America
Antibes, France
Level Contributor
5 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Paraguay - Thank you

Where did yoy go? am struggling to plan in advance because i cant find cheap accomodation online for Villa Florida, Parzguari... Any advice on travelling in the south woukd be hugely appreciated! thanks :) glad u had a great time

Bogota, Colombia
Level Contributor
265 posts
131 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Paraguay - Thank you

glad to hear it, Cactus. hope some of my advice helped, even if i wasn't here when you were.

3. Re: Paraguay - Thank you

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 April 2017, 06:17