We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

transit paraguay visa

Songkhla
Level Contributor
53 posts
11 reviews
transit paraguay visa

what criteria meet transit paraguay visa.

I plan to travel from Iguassue to Lapaz with connecting flight at Asuncion and Santacruz Viru Viru. The airline change time ,so we have to fly from Iguassue earlier and will arrive Asuncion on 1:10 am and will depart from Asuncion to Santacruz at 12:00.So if we still in airport do we need to apply visa. Because the airline offer hotel near airport for us,but we have to apply visa which Paraguay embrassy are not available in our country.It's not convenient for us to apply Paraguay visa,so we decide to stay in airport.But in final if any condition are mandatory to have Paraguay visa ,we had better stay in hotel .

Florianopolis, SC
Level Contributor
559 posts
237 reviews
21. Re: transit paraguay visa

"The bus crosses the border in Ciudad del Este, which I know has no border control, and it just travels through Paraguay without stopping, than crosses into Argentina somewhere outside of Asuncion. "

There IS border control. I've travelled from Salta to Asunción, and from Foz do Iguaçu to Asunción, at the border in Foz/Ciudad del Este, and Clorinda/José Falcón, all passengers were required to be stamped in and out...

2 posts
22. Re: transit paraguay visa

Did you have to get a transit visa @anvit87? Im tryin to do the same thing

2 posts
23. Re: transit paraguay visa

Did you have to get a transit visa @anvit87? Im tryin to do the same thing

24. Re: transit paraguay visa

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 28 September 2018, 05:17