We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

best summer outdoor wedding venues in lebanon

Toronto, Ontario...
3 posts
best summer outdoor wedding venues in lebanon

I'm getting married in Sep 2012 and was wondering whether someone can share a outdoor wedding venue list for Lebanon?

I'm struggling as most of them dont have websites & no pictures

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Preferences: Beach or Mountain / Greenery / Not a long drive from Beirut / Towards south rather than towards north (Jeye not batroun for example)

Cheers

1. Re: best summer outdoor wedding venues in lebanon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 06 July 2012, 21:35
Beirut, Lebanon
1 post
1 review
2. Re: best summer outdoor wedding venues in lebanon

Hi Sarah, I can recommend a beautiful Chateau for your wedding called 'Chateau Montagne'. It is a castle venue located in Mount Lebanon. My daughter had her wedding there and it was spectacular.

This is their contact info: www.chateaumontagne.net / 00-961-3-102991. You can find many photos of them on facebook & youtube.

Kuwait City, Kuwait
2 posts
1 review
3. Re: best summer outdoor wedding venues in lebanon

Hello Sara,

I had my wedding in Chateau Montagne in 2010; it was amazing, I really loved it there! Their venue is really unique and one of the few castle venues in Lebanon!

Go & see their venue and if you are out of the country, check their youtube site: http://www.youtube.com/user/ChateauMontagne

Bordeaux, France
Level Contributor
26 posts
12 reviews
4. Re: best summer outdoor wedding venues in lebanon

Hi Sarah,

Congratulations on your engagement :)

I had my engagement party in Château Montagne in Lebanon and my sis had her wedding party there. They're really active on Facebook, so you can check all the photos of all events they've had there.

It's about 30 minutes drive from Beirut in a village called Aindarah- just after Sawfar. I don't know how well you know Lebanon, but you take the road from Hazmieh going up to the mountains. It's a lovely ourdoorsy area that hasn't been eaten up by modern real estate yet. The château itself was built around 1960; it is made of beautiful yellow stone, traditional to this area of Lebanon's mountains. Surrounding the château is mountains and gardens with pine and cedar trees as well as beautiful flowers. Since my engangement, I've heard that they've improved the area a lot and splashed out on landscaping...check it out!

5. Re: best summer outdoor wedding venues in lebanon

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 11 July 2013, 05:17