We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Short visit

Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Topic
Short visit

I planning to travel to lebanon next week so i need a travel agency arranging trips from saida to Jeita and Harisa and other placs

Do you have any recommendations and how much it cost

7 replies to this topic
Lebanon
Destination Expert
for Lebanon
Level Contributor
2,444 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Short visit

Nakhal tour operator arranges daily tours departure Beirut to Saida and to Jeita Grotto and Harissa, etc.

A tour combining Jeita Grotto, Harissa and Byblos including lunch in a Lebanese restaurant costs around 90 USD.

For more information and to book go to their office on the Sami el Solh Avenue, Badaro or visit their Lebanon daily tours page on the following website www.nakhal.com

Best regards

Edited: 23 September 2017, 20:16
Beirut, Lebanon
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Short visit

Please check our website www.lebanontrip.com for tours to all touristic sites in Lebanon with attractive prices and free local guide.

Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Short visit

Is your trip from saida since i will be staying there so i need the departure to be from saida

Beirut
Level Contributor
921 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Short visit

Hi Eman,

I live in Sayda as well ;)

I am afraid there is no agencies organizing trips on daily basis from Sayda, the organized trips are mainly on weekends, therefore you might need to have a private taxi or to book with beirut agencies. Other than Nakhal which was recommended already you might be interested to check Five stars tours in Hamra i guess they were having promotions for such trips ( around 30$ per person including lunch) .

Regards

Inaya

Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Short visit

Dear Inaya,

Thank you so much for your comment could you please share with me the contact of these agencies which have offers as you said .

Thanks inadvance

Beirut
Level Contributor
921 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Short visit

Hi again Eman,

Five stars is located in Hamra street , check their site www.fivestarstours.com where you will find the contact numbers .

Regards

Level Contributor
4 posts
17 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: Short visit

Thank you so much

Reply to: Short visit
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted