We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

Bengaluru, India
Level Contributor
4 posts
122 reviews
Save Topic
Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

Currently I am staying in Riyad on business visa and I am planning to visit Bahrain for holiday. I am Indian national. I want to know whether visa on arrival is available for Indians.

40 replies to this topic
Manama, Bahrain
Level Contributor
436 posts
56 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

Not unless you have GCC residency with more than 6 months validity left & managerial/high position stated on residence visa.

Dubai, United Arab...
Level Contributor
1 post
17 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

I passed through Bahrain 3 times in the last 1 month. I dont think they check for a GCC visa, though I have one from UAE and Saudi as well.

Twice I was on transit from Dubai to Saudi via Bahrain. If you have a flight to or from there and would leave to some other place you get a transit visa for 2 dinars (20 riyals).

The other time i stayed there for a day and had to take a 72 hour visa which cost 6 dinars (60 riyals).

So if you are planning for a 3 day visit you will have to go for the second one.

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,629 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

Bahrain visa is not available on arrival for Indian passport holders. You have to apply it before travel. Can do through online application or an agent, or a hotel.

Falkirk, United...
Level Contributor
181 posts
80 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

The best place for important advice like this would be the Bahrain embassay in your home country.

Kochi (Cochin...
3 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

Ian working in nurse in k s a vist in bahrian vis on arrivel rules any Tim vist bahrian

Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,629 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

Try applying online visa:

http://www.evisa.gov.bh/

Hyderabad, India
1 post
Save Reply
7. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

I am in India. I want to go to Bahrain on Visit visa . Can anyone suggest can i get visit visa by applying from india .

Bahrain
Level Contributor
253 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
8. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

Hi @maggymaroo3

An Indian National can apply for a Bahraini eVisa, if the purpose of the visit is tourism. It would be valid for 30 days and will cost you 29 Bahraini Dinars (4,770 Indian Rupees).

https://www.evisa.gov.bh

Stay conditions:

• The visa can be used only once, for a single entry.

• Length of stay allowed is 2 weeks (or longer for some nationalities).

Extension conditions:

• This visa may be extended at NPRA in Bahrain on payment of a fee.

Document conditions:

You must submit the following documents with your application:

1. Copy of return air ticket.

2. Photocopy of the photo page of the applicant's passport.

3. Copy of hotel booking in Bahrain.

4. Copy of bank statement covering last three months.

Edited: 09 December 2014, 23:09
Dubai, United Arab...
Destination Expert
for Dubai
Level Contributor
7,629 posts
9 reviews
Save Reply
9. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

You may be able to get a visa through www.marhabaservices.com for Bahrain airport. Check it out

10. Re: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 07 November 2017, 02:15

Reply to: Bahrain Visa for Indian Nation
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted