We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

living cost in bahrain

Addis Ababa...
1 post
living cost in bahrain

I got a job offer from a construction company in Manama.they offer me a 700-800BHD/month+accommodation, i am a civil engineer with 2+ years experience.

How much will be spent on food/groceries and utilities- electicity, water, gas, internet.

Do you think this is a better deal?? Plz let me know.

Dubai
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
3,763 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: living cost in bahrain

Such offers are usually based on the salaries in your home country and an Overseas Cost Difference of working in Bahrain is then applied to make it attractive to come work in Bahrain. You may find other nationalities doing the same work as you will be receiving a higher or lower salary than you do.

700-800 is a good salary for your level of experience. You may spend 30 to 50% of it in rent depending on what you rent. Food etc is on-par with most of the GCC and is reasonable.

2. Re: living cost in bahrain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 May 2018, 06:17
Get answers to your questions about Manama
Recent Conversations