We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

How to contact NPRA

Pakistan
Level Contributor
176 posts
205 reviews
How to contact NPRA

I applied for evisa with all documents completed and visa fee. But I got an email saying my application cannot be processed and I should contact NPRA. I checked the evisa website it directed to immigration.gov.bh but that site is not working. What should I do now? Please reply urgently as I am due to fly next week.

79 replies to this topic
Bahrain
Level Contributor
256 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: How to contact NPRA

https://www.evisa.gov.bh/VisaBhr9En.html

Contact us

Many common questions are covered by the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ). Please refer to the FAQ for answers to your questions before contacting us.

If you have:

A question or comment about the Internet eVisa web site, or

A problem using the Internet eVisa web site, or

Queries regarding eVisa applications,

please click here. Alternatively, you can phone or fax us as follows:

Phone: (+973) 17399 756 - (+973) 17399 626 - (+973) 17399 615

Fax: (+973) 1753 5258 Messages will be answered only during normal business hours of Sunday to Thursday 7:30am-2pm (GMT+3). We cannot guarantee a quick response outside these hours.

General visa-related questions

To find answers to general visa-related questions such as:

Contact information for NPRA visa offices outside Bahrain

Contact information for NPRA offices in Bahrain

Working in Bahrain

Tourist visas for Bahrain if you are not from an eVisa-eligible country

Obtaining forms for visa applications

Visiting Bahrain

please visit the NPRA web site.

3 posts
2. Re: How to contact NPRA

Hi Salaar, did you get the visa then? What was that email about? I got same email today

3 posts
3. Re: How to contact NPRA

Hi Salaar, did you get the visa then? What was that email about? I got same email today

Pakistan
Level Contributor
176 posts
205 reviews
4. Re: How to contact NPRA

Yes. Reply to the email and ask them what they want.

3 posts
5. Re: How to contact NPRA

Thanks Salar. Did you get the same below email? I've emailed them but no reply so far

Sorry, but your application for an eVisa for Bahrain for

SYED ADEEL HASSAN cannot be completed on-line.

Please contact NPRA or send us email on evisa@gdnpr.gov.bh

Pakistan
Level Contributor
176 posts
205 reviews
6. Re: How to contact NPRA

Yes. I emailed them a couple of times and they did reply after a few days.

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
3 posts
7. Re: How to contact NPRA

Hi salaaar and adeel

Ive got the same response that visa cannot be completed online. What should i do. They are not answering to phone and email. Pls email me at hillary1028@yahoo.com

Bahrain
Level Contributor
256 posts
12 reviews
8. Re: How to contact NPRA

Messages will be answered only during normal business hours of Sunday to Thursday 7:30am-2pm (GMT+3). Try calling them during office hours as mentioned above.

Mumbai, India
Level Contributor
2 posts
56 reviews
9. Re: How to contact NPRA

The evisa process is really tedious. I also got similar reply stating that your visa cannot be completed online and please mail us or call on the NPRA nos in Bahrain. NO one picks up the NPRA nos in Bahrain, it shows busy and then again no one answers. I have mailed them all required documents which is front & back copy of my passport, arrival and departure tickets, confirmed hotel reservation, my bank statements, valid USA and Oman visas ( as the evisa website mentions that you have valid USA/Shengen/GCC visas then send the same). But yet no response.

I mailed them thrice as well with no response.

I am traveliing o 14th Jan 2016...can anyone help me reach out to the correct person and have my evisa issued?..

Thank you

India
1 post
10. Re: How to contact NPRA

The evisa process is really tedious. I also got similar reply stating that your visa cannot be completed online and please mail us or call on the NPRA nos in Bahrain. NO one picks up the NPRA nos in Bahrain, it shows busy and then again no one answers.

I mailed them thrice as well with no response.

I am traveliing on 18th Feb 2016...can anyone help me reach out to the correct person and have my evisa issued?..

Thank you

Reply to: How to contact NPRA
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bahrain