We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The Tripadvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

exit through bahrain with final exit visa

1 post
exit through bahrain with final exit visa
Save

Hello

I would like to clarify if I could leave Saudi Arabia via causeway through Bahrain with a final exit visa. I hold a british passport but have a iqama through a south African passport.

7 replies to this topic
Dubai
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
4,041 posts
29 reviews
13 helpful votes
1. Re: exit through bahrain with final exit visa
Save

It is possible for most western passport holders

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
1 post
16 reviews
24 helpful votes
2. Re: exit through bahrain with final exit visa
Save

Hi, did you every find out if this is possible? Thanks in advance

Dubai
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
4,041 posts
29 reviews
13 helpful votes
3. Re: exit through bahrain with final exit visa
Save

Yes its possible

Riffa, Bahrain
Level Contributor
561 posts
34 reviews
78 helpful votes
4. Re: exit through bahrain with final exit visa
Save

Check with causeway immigration before. As sometime back, they stopped final exit via road for all nationalities. This meant that you had to fly out. This is ironic as you can enter via the causeway on your new work visa and the iqama is processed in a normal way - I did the same.

5. Re: exit through bahrain with final exit visa
Save

hello i finish my 2 years contract here in kuwait. and i found new employee. my new employee give me a re entry visa here in kuwait. i want to final exit to bahrain and process medical and kuwait visa stamping there. my problem is i cannot get bahrain visa because my visa here in kuwait are cancel already.. there's any i can do to get bahrain visa? Can i process medical and kuwait visa stamping in bahrain? thanks 😊

Riffa, Bahrain
Level Contributor
561 posts
34 reviews
78 helpful votes
6. Re: exit through bahrain with final exit visa
Save

No you cannot process medical or visa stamping in Bahrain. You have to go back to your home country. Kuwait Embassy in Bahrain will only accept your processing in Bahrain IF you have a residence visa in Bahrain - which you don't.

1 post
7. Re: exit through bahrain with final exit visa
Save

Hello may I asked?

Im finest contract 3yrs here in saudi arabia I would like to go bahrain. Someone giving me a visa

Can I go there if my employer gives me a exit visa to philippine? Thank you in advance

Reply to: exit through bahrain with final exit visa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bahrain
US$USD
Ireland
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.

This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Ireland. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu.