We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Jobs in Bahrain

5 posts
Jobs in Bahrain

I have few doubts and it will be great if anyone can answer them for me please.

1. I heard that there are no jobs in Bahrain but I am not sure how true is it so I want to know how is the job market in Bahrain now?

2. Is there any restrictions in getting a visa for a single woman travelling to Bahrain from India?

3. Where do I stay if I am coming to Bahrain to look for jobs ( something reseaonable)?

4. Is Bahrain safe to work for single women ( outsiders) ?

7 replies to this topic
Manama, Bahrain
Level Contributor
494 posts
231 reviews
1. Re: Jobs in Bahrain

Bahrain is safe for work - but keep in mind there are a lot of scams regarding these Easy job offers.

Don't come here on a tourist visa and try looking for job, it's expensive to stay and not as simple as you believe. Try applying with various companies or reputable agents in your city.

5 posts
2. Re: Jobs in Bahrain

Thanks for your reply. I was advised to come on a visit visa and apply for a job as recruiters in Bahrain prefer face to face interview.I also heard that single women don't get a visa for Bahrain. So I am really confused.

Dubai
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
3,762 posts
19 reviews
3. Re: Jobs in Bahrain

Single women can get visas and many come as tourists with the same purposes as yours.

Bahrain is safe and free and you will be in the company of many other solo females. Many are from India.

Depending on your work skills, there are jobs available.

5 posts
4. Re: Jobs in Bahrain

Thanks for your reply. Feeling more confident now. Can you let me know from where do I apply visa? I guess I have to only planned my visit and stay at Bahrain now as its gonna be expensive till I bag a job.

Dubai
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,762 posts
19 reviews
5. Re: Jobs in Bahrain

Pls check "Bahrain Visa - Rules and Requirements" on the right hand side

5 posts
6. Re: Jobs in Bahrain

Hey sorry but I can't see anything in the right side. Do I need a desktop view for it? Are there opportunities in Bahrain like Dubai?

Dubai
Destination Expert
Level Contributor
3,762 posts
19 reviews
7. Re: Jobs in Bahrain

Yes I think you need desktop to see the links

This is it:

https://www.tripadvisor.com/ShowTopic-g29399…

Reply to: Jobs in Bahrain
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted