We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Traditional Bahraini Night

London, United...
Level Contributor
146 posts
20 reviews
Traditional Bahraini Night

I will be in Manama in September with mother and would love to attend a traditional Bahraini night with food, music and dancing.

I appreciate that some of these things can be rather commercial and would like to find one that is, lots of fun, as authentic as possible and for a sensible cost. I imagine I would need to attend one of the hotels for this? I don't want anything too touristy. Any suggestions or recommendations?

1 reply
Level Contributor
2 posts
81 reviews
1. Re: Traditional Bahraini Night

You would not find something like this in hotels. Even if it happens, you don’t need to book in advance, just come early to the event.

Ministry of culture organize events like this without dinner. And from experience the don’t organize them in advance. Every week they announce its events.

There is cultural theatre in Muharraq (Mohammad bin Fares house) where they perform cultural songs and dances every Thursday from around 7 till 9 you will enjoy it and you can go later on to authentic Bahraini restaurant steps away from the event location.

Reply to: Traditional Bahraini Night
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bahrain