We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bahrain eVisa

7 posts
Save Topic
Bahrain eVisa

Hi ,

I am an indian passport holder and at present i am present in dammam saudi arabia with work visit visa.

I am planning to visit bahrain next week using the causeway. Now when i was applying for the e visa the website is asking for return airtickets and hotel booking , i will not stay in bahrain for more than 4-5 hours.

in that case can you let me know how i can get evisa if i have to travel form dammam to Bahrain.

Thanks

5 replies to this topic
7 posts
Save Reply
1. Re: Bahrain eVisa

HI ,

Will answer my question my self, :)

I spoke to the bahrain authorities over email, and they said if i have a saudi visit visa and i want to travel to Bahrain via the cause way, i dont need to apply for e visa , i will get my passport stamped at the cause way itself by paying 25 BD.

Thats it !!

Dubai
Destination Expert
for Dubai, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia
Level Contributor
2,679 posts
12 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Bahrain eVisa

Thanks for sharing Gargi - the rules seem to change a lot and the rules at the causeway are different from the ones at the airport.

12 posts
Save Reply
3. Re: Bahrain eVisa

The only problem with Bahrain eVisa is they asking to book the ticket and then rejecting it without reason. The NPRA should change this policy if ultimately they are going to reject visa. Its better not to apply for eVisa because some person sitting in the issuing authority may be doesn't like your face or your religion or your name or your nationality. If you still intend to go to Bahrain its better to apply via embassy, there are more chances it will be approved via embassy. This is coming from an Indian Muslim who is a qualified Civil Engineer and my visa was rejected even after I fulfilled all the document conditions.

Dammam, Ash...
3 posts
1 review
Save Reply
4. Re: Bahrain eVisa

Super L ,

I faced the issue too , immigration rejected many visas of my friends for no reason .

They just said administration reasons and rejected .

It's sad to see despite all the requirements being fulfilled , a visa is rejected .

Al Khobar, Saudi...
1 post
Save Reply
5. Re: Bahrain eVisa

Hello Gargi, My case is very similar to yours. I am also here on work Visit visa and wanted to travel to bahrain for 1 day. Please let me know have you able to tarvel to bahrain by paying 25BD. I am planning to go to bahrain by this end of this week. please let me know. Thanks for help.

Reply to: Bahrain eVisa
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bahrain
Recent Conversations