We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Work Visa for Bahrain

New Delhi, India
2 posts
Save Topic
Work Visa for Bahrain

Greetings everyone,

I went to Oman on July 28, 2016 on a work visa and returned to India in November, 2016 because my contract had been terminated.

My visa is still valid till July 28, 2018.

I have got a job in Bahrain, so will I face any problems in achieving a work visa for Bahrain, being that my Omani work visa is still valid.

Also, I was terminated on criminal grounds and a police case was registered, I paid the bail money and the case was closed and I returned back to the accommodation the same day.

Next day my employer had terminated my contract and booked my flight tickets and sent me back to India after two days of the incidence.

Do I still have chances of getting a Bahraini work visa since my employer will be applying for it.

Please help, i'm in a fix, i'm only 21 and I feel like my life is ruined.

Can I never enter gcc on a work visa?

Kent, United Kingdom
Level Contributor
17,051 posts
105 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Work Visa for Bahrain

Ask the appropriate immigration authorities in Bahrain because Bahrain may not welcome folks who have had a criminal charge laid against them.

Have you told the company in Bahrain that you have had criminal charges posted against you?

I guess not...

Edited: 12 July 2017, 22:11
New Delhi, India
2 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Work Visa for Bahrain

Well, no i haven't told them, well it was a petty charge against me,

If I tell them, I might not get the job.

3. Re: Work Visa for Bahrain

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2018, 07:17
Get answers to your questions about Bahrain