We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I need an urgent visa for Bahrain, we're from Costa Rica

2 posts
Save Topic
I need an urgent visa for Bahrain, we're from Costa Rica

I thought Costa Rica can apply for an e-visa and it would be a short and easy process, and it seems so but under its conditions is asking for a GCC Visitor Visa, does someone know what that is, and how to get it? I'm in such a hurry because I just have two weeks left.

If I get a visa from another GCC country like UAE, that counts as it?

Thank you.

3 replies to this topic
Manama, Bahrain
Level Contributor
302 posts
128 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I need an urgent visa for Bahrain, we're from Costa Rica

Unfortunately, you are not allowed for visa on arrival, and not eligible for online visa, you have to apply from an embassy.

You can only apply online if you have a residency in a GCC country. A visit visa to UAE won't work, it has to be a residence permit.

Edited: 07 June 2017, 06:19
2. Re: I need an urgent visa for Bahrain, we're from Costa Rica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 25 August 2017, 14:39

3. Re: I need an urgent visa for Bahrain, we're from Costa Rica

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post has been removed at the author's request. The author may post again if desired.

Posts on the TripAdvisor forums may be edited for a short period of time. Once the edit period has expired, authors may update their posts by removing and reposting them.

To read more about editing your posts, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/help/how_to_edit_your_posts

Removed on: 07 November 2017, 16:44

Reply to: I need an urgent visa for Bahrain, we're from Costa Rica
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bahrain
Recent Conversations