We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Sri Lakan flight change 26/4- 7/5/12???

Derby, United...
Level Contributor
8 posts
3 reviews
Save Topic
Sri Lakan flight change 26/4- 7/5/12???

Hi

Wondered if someone can help? My partner and I are due to fly on the 26/04/12 to the Maldives coming back on the 7/5, and today I logged into the sri lakan airlines flight details. It now says that we are on a different flight now to colombo only? I'm awaiting a phone from H & J to hopefully sort the issue out. Has this happened to anyone else and does anyone know what is going on?

Shrewsbury, United...
Level Contributor
73 posts
47 reviews
Save Reply
141. Re: Sri Lakan flight change 26/4- 7/5/12???

Hi Jonty,

We flew out on 2nd April so I missed seeing what you thought of SL - probably just as well! We got back last night and we both said "NEVER AGAIN will we fly with Sri Lankan!!!" Strange that you'd thought the same!

From reading what you said, I reckon we came off pretty well. My main gripe was we didn't get the seats we'd booked on 3 out of the 4 flights. Also, I thought the service on the plane was very poor, ie we'd be served our meals but then have to wait ages for drinks. The 'entertainment' was really abysmal too.

We've booked to fly with Emirates next time; just hope it's a better experience!

Scotland
Level Contributor
1,474 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
142. Re: Sri Lakan flight change 26/4- 7/5/12???

You can guarantee Emirates will be a far better experience.

Kent, England
Level Contributor
4,471 posts
43 reviews
Save Reply
143. Re: Sri Lakan flight change 26/4- 7/5/12???

You know how much I LOVE Emirates! I just hope they were as good as last year!

144. Re: Sri Lakan flight change 26/4- 7/5/12???

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 April 2013, 10:22