We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Millennial in Maldives

2 posts
Millennial in Maldives

Hi guys!

I'm a 27-year old guy and plan to travel to Maldives with friends. I want to ask for suggestions on where to stay and what to do in Maldives. It will be our first time there. Thank you in advanced for the replies!

3 replies to this topic
Nottinghamshire...
Level Contributor
493 posts
19 reviews
1. Re: Millennial in Maldives

Hi anujra07

Welcome to the forum.

Before anyone can come up with any meaninful suggestions it would be helpful if you could read the pinned post at the top of this forum "Which Resort ISLAND should we choose?".

If you can come bach with some answers to the questions I am sure you will get pleanty of help.

2 posts
2. Re: Millennial in Maldives

Oh.. Alright, thanks!

Cardiff, United...
Destination Expert
for Maldives
Level Contributor
2,484 posts
24 reviews
3. Re: Millennial in Maldives

Budget is king when planning a trip to The Maldives and what you wish to spend on your trip will dictate whether you're looking at a stay at a private resort, and if so at what price point (accommodation varies literally from a few hundred dollars per night to tens of thousands) or star rating or whether a stay on a local or inhabited island might be the way to go if you're visiting on a budget. Prices also vary by season with a significant difference between high and low season.

If you could "fill in the blanks" which include budget, time and length of stay from the "which resort" template already suggested members can offer some guidance and appropriate suggestions that'll work for your Wishlist and budget.

Reply to: Millennial in Maldives
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted