We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Do Kuoni do January sales for Maldives?

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
152 posts
29 reviews
Do Kuoni do January sales for Maldives?

We are planning on booking Kuramathi through Kuoni but wonder if we are better off holding out until January for potential January sales/discounts. We've never booked through Kuoni so I have no idea if they do offers or January sales especially for the Maldives - I've tried looking online but can't find past discounts

Does anybody know if they tend to do a January sale? (Or sale at any other time of the year?)

We are kicking ourselves because they had a deal where you get £500 off Maldives holidays if spending over a certain amount, we would have qualified for this but it was so early on in our honeymoon search that we hadn't had time to research it before the offer ended.

Currently if we book by the end of the month we will get a free upgrade from all inclusive to select all inclusive. I just don't know whether to hold out for other offers.

FYI this is for our honeymoon beginning of August 2018. Thanks

Manchester, United...
Level Contributor
304 posts
3 reviews
11. Re: Do Kuoni do January sales for Maldives?

I'd have to also vouch for Debbie - she's been terrific with our Honeymoon booking and answered everything we've thrown at her. I'm much more comfortable dealing with Debbie who shows a real interest in meeting our requirements than direct with Kuoni, who were good but not quite as personal.

Also with regards to the Spa at Kuramathi, it may seem a silly question but have you checked out the price list to allow you to fully compare what Ozen would cost and what you'd expect to spend at the Spa?

Clevedon, United...
6 posts
12. Re: Do Kuoni do January sales for Maldives?

I don’t think the upgrade is for the All Inclusive it’s for the room.

Also have you tried Anita at www.dreamweddings.co.uk she superb and offering me Kuramathi in September 2018 for about £400 cheaper the Kuoni(she’s Bristol based too)

Skeggy in UK
Level Contributor
550 posts
31 reviews
13. Re: Do Kuoni do January sales for Maldives?

Merely wanting to add a big thumbs up for Debbie at Travellab. She’s just secured us a repeat booking for Kandolhu in May next year, emailing on her days off etc and really knowledgeable about the Maldives. As others have said, Travellab are fantastic and can tailor your holiday to any needs or special requirements and yet you get a fully packaged Kuoni holiday at a way better price than Kuoni direct.

Clevedon, United...
6 posts
14. Re: Do Kuoni do January sales for Maldives?

I found travellab to be as expensive as Kuoni but blue bay travel have came up with a cheaper price for September 2018

Bristol, United...
Level Contributor
152 posts
29 reviews
15. Re: Do Kuoni do January sales for Maldives?

Thanks everyone for your replies. We ended up booking through travel lab. We saved £578 compared to Kuoni price and got an extra day in Maldives and an extra day in our second location (Thailand) we were also able to get the offer of upgrading from all inclusive to a la carte

Would highly recommend Debbie at travel lab! Exceptional service

norfolk
Level Contributor
3,039 posts
32 reviews
16. Re: Do Kuoni do January sales for Maldives?

Kuoni need to up their game!

Well done Libby!

Edited: 02 November 2017, 07:20
Cranleigh, United...
Level Contributor
126 posts
22 reviews
17. Re: Do Kuoni do January sales for Maldives?

I used Michaela at Travel lab for our return to Kandolhu . Really patient , not pushy and really nice to deal with . Also a lot cheaper than Kuoni ! Would def recommend .

18. Re: Do Kuoni do January sales for Maldives?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2018, 04:16