We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buffet at Wattay airport

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
115 posts
4 reviews
Buffet at Wattay airport

Hi, there isn't much about Wattay airport buffet. I assumed not that many travelers like it except me. When I was there 2 years ago, I went there 3 or 4 times for dinner during my 2 weeks stayed in Vientiane. I like it because there lot of different variety delicious Laos dish. Well actually the main reason I like it so much because of the unlimited LaoBeer and Wine included with the meal! :)

My question is: are there any other AYCE restaurant in Vientiane that offered unlimited LaoBeer and Wine included with the buffet? Thank you from the Hungry Traveler.

VDM

1 reply
Vientiane, Laos
Destination Expert
for Vientiane
Level Contributor
3,357 posts
278 reviews
1. Re: Buffet at Wattay airport

I've not heard of AYCE that include unlimited beer/wine, other than the occasional special one-night-only events like Valentines just passed.

There are several AYCE bbq buffet places in town though (sindaat) - a Lao adaption of the Korean buffet, and beerlao is only 10-12,000kip on top of your food so not a budget killer even if you drink a lot.

The international airport has just had a major renovation so the upstairs restaurant may have changed too.

Reply to: Buffet at Wattay airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Vientiane