We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Buffet at Wattay airport

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
115 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Buffet at Wattay airport

Hi, there isn't much about Wattay airport buffet. I assumed not that many travelers like it except me. When I was there 2 years ago, I went there 3 or 4 times for dinner during my 2 weeks stayed in Vientiane. I like it because there lot of different variety delicious Laos dish. Well actually the main reason I like it so much because of the unlimited LaoBeer and Wine included with the meal! :)

My question is: are there any other AYCE restaurant in Vientiane that offered unlimited LaoBeer and Wine included with the buffet? Thank you from the Hungry Traveler.

VDM

Mentioned in this post
Vientiane
Vientiane
Vientiane Prefecture, Laos
Laos
Laos
Asia
1 reply
Vientiane, Laos
Destination Expert
for Vientiane
Level Contributor
3,312 posts
280 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Buffet at Wattay airport

I've not heard of AYCE that include unlimited beer/wine, other than the occasional special one-night-only events like Valentines just passed.

There are several AYCE bbq buffet places in town though (sindaat) - a Lao adaption of the Korean buffet, and beerlao is only 10-12,000kip on top of your food so not a budget killer even if you drink a lot.

The international airport has just had a major renovation so the upstairs restaurant may have changed too.

Reply to: Buffet at Wattay airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted