We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Vientiane Crown Plaza

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
115 posts
4 reviews
Save Topic
Vientiane Crown Plaza

Hi, I'd booked a couple of days at Best Western in Vientiane and I was thinking about booking another 2 days for the Crown Plaza(closer to airport) mid April. I just like trying out new hotels because when I was there 1 1/2 year ago it wasn't finish yet. Please shares some of your previous stayed experiences would greatly appreciated. Thank you.

VDM

Mentioned in this post
Vientiane
Vientiane
Vientiane Prefecture, Laos
Private Tour: Vientiane City...
5 Reviews
from US$115.00*
Free Cancellation
Guided Vientiane City and Buddha Park...
6 Reviews
from US$65.00*
Free Cancellation
Half-Day Vientiane City Bike Tour
1 Review
from US$65.00*
Free Cancellation
5 replies to this topic
Vientiane
Level Contributor
6,461 posts
92 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Vientiane Crown Plaza

The Crowne Plaza is swish and new, but expensive.

Worthing, United...
Level Contributor
755 posts
549 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Vientiane Crown Plaza

The Best Western has a free airport shuttle- it's only about a 15 minute ride. The Crown Plaza may be nearer the airport but there didn't seem that much going on around it.

Edited: 18 February 2018, 02:35
3. Re: Vientiane Crown Plaza

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This post was determined to be inappropriate by the TripAdvisor community and has been removed.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

Our staff may also remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason. Thanks for being a part of the TripAdvisor travel community!

Removed on: 20 February 2018, 07:05

Los Angeles...
Level Contributor
25 posts
Save Reply
4. Re: Vientiane Crown Plaza

Hi patriciaaquistion, I’ll be waiting for your picture and the photocopy of the money. I didn’t get the attachment. Please send pictures immediately, I’ll be waiting patiently. I don’t have an email please contacts me thru this post.

Fort Worth, Texas
Level Contributor
115 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: Vientiane Crown Plaza

Thank you Rufuscat and Azurian for your input. Azurian I didn't realized that Best Western offered free airport shuttle. I will definitely finish my stays with them.

@justinetime76 I don't know what are you talking about@patriciaaquistion...lol

Reply to: Vientiane Crown Plaza
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Vientiane