We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Car rental with driver in BSB

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
10 posts
32 reviews
Car rental with driver in BSB

Guys, my family is interested to rent a car with driver to move around in BSB. Does anyone know how much it costs per day? Thanks in advance

18 replies to this topic
Jakarta
Level Contributor
61,585 posts
120 reviews
1. Re: Car rental with driver in BSB

Hello

You can contact this service for quotation:

http://www.lwcarrent.com/#services

Bandar Seri...
Level Contributor
62 posts
72 reviews
2. Re: Car rental with driver in BSB

Hi,

There is not car rental with driver offered by most car rental company. The best approach is to negotiate with the taxi driver. For the cost, it is all depend where you want to go and how many hours of driving but I doubt it will come cheap with taxi for a day. If you need pointer, do let me know.

Brunei-Muara...
Level Contributor
14 posts
5 reviews
3. Re: Car rental with driver in BSB

Still looking for driver to tour around Brunei?

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
20,320 posts
254 reviews
4. Re: Car rental with driver in BSB

If any of you are used to driving in Kuala Lumpur then you will find it very easy to drive in Brunei so I suggest you just rent a car and drive anywhere in the country using a GPS.

5. Re: Car rental with driver in BSB

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

TripAdvisor staff removed this post because it did not meet TripAdvisor's forum posting guidelines with prohibiting self-promotional advertising or solicitation.

We ask all of our members to keep their forum messages free of self-promoting advertisements or solicitation of any kind - members affiliated with any tourism-related business should not include commercial contact information or URLs in their forum messages.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 20 February 2018, 15:58

Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
16 posts
5 reviews
6. Re: Car rental with driver in BSB

Last time I took a taxi to drive one of our client was close to 200 BND. That was approximately an 8 hour service. With extremely lots of haggling because the taxi was also one of my regular favorite. As the client says its fine lol because in Singapore he was paying 50 dollar an hour!

Have you looked into car rentals? 80 BND per day on average.

Aosta, Italy
Level Contributor
2,259 posts
1,207 reviews
7. Re: Car rental with driver in BSB

I arrived in hotel at BSB by public bus.

Later, I rented a car Avis without driver, very easy to move along all Brunei, included roads serving longhouses. Really ok self drive.

Philippines
Destination Expert
for Philippines, Bandar Seri Begawan
Level Contributor
20,320 posts
254 reviews
8. Re: Car rental with driver in BSB

I agree that it is very easy to drive in Brunei as the traffic is light even in downtown BSB during rush hour.

Aosta, Italy
Level Contributor
2,259 posts
1,207 reviews
9. Re: Car rental with driver in BSB

A car is absolutely necessary to visit longhouses, not far from Miri border.

2 posts
10. Re: Car rental with driver in BSB

Schonefeld, do you have contact for car hire with driver?

Reply to: Car rental with driver in BSB
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Bandar Seri Begawan