We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Indochina Odyssey Tours

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Indochina Odyssey Tours

Hi there,

We are travelling to Vietnam /Laos and Cambodia in June and i wanted to know if anyone has used Indochina Odyssey Tours before.

What sort of experience did you have travelling with them. Are they reputable.

Any/all advice welcome.

Many thanks

Devon
Level Contributor
61 posts
104 reviews
1. Re: Indochina Odyssey Tours

Hi

I am also thinking of booking a vietnam tour and would love some feed back about this firm.

Thanks

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
2. Re: Indochina Odyssey Tours

Hello

IOT has received almost nothing but excellent reviews from reviewers on Trip Advisor. I have been working with Eric Kong at IOT for over a year. When I first contacted Eric about a cost estimate for a 2 week journey it was in Dec of 2010. I had done nothing more about it until a full year later. He still had my file with my original request and quote. I was impressed. Then I saw the reviews on Trip Advisor and after investigating a couple of other options decided to work with Eric and IOT. Our travels are not until April of 2013 but Eric has worked with me on many details and requests for changes over the past six months without a moments hesitation. Responses are always prompt and very professional yet Eric is easy to work with and has many helpful suggestions. So I can't comment on the final trip experience but the work up to this point has been outstanding. I would also say that he seems to be quite busy and you should probably get your planning and arrangements made as early as possible.

Portland, Oregon
Level Contributor
11 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: Indochina Odyssey Tours

www.travelsense.org/agents/agntdetail.cfm… Dynasty Tours CO.,LTD&customURL=tangdynastytours

At least they are registered with ASTA and the profile there indicates 18 positive reviews. I would think this would be legitimate.

4. Re: Indochina Odyssey Tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 15 June 2013, 10:22