We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Weather in Phuket now

Cardiff
Level Contributor
86 posts
6 reviews
Save Topic
Weather in Phuket now

My better half and I are in phuket from next Sunday, and the weather forecast looks wet, can anyone tell us if the rain is coming all at once, or if it is raining all day at the moment.

Vancouver, Canada
Level Contributor
1,473 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Weather in Phuket now

Looks hot and sunny to me .....On the LIVE WEB CAM !!!!

Cardiff
Level Contributor
86 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Weather in Phuket now

Sorry if I didn't make myself clear, I meant is it sunny through the day and then have a thunderstorm in the evenings or does it rain through the day also, I can see that it's nice enough on the webcams at the moment.

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
3,929 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Weather in Phuket now

Hi Smico

It does not rain all day at this time of the year. For example this morning it drizzled for about 15 minutes and the sun is now shining with the humidity rising.

Come and enjoy your holiday :-)

Chantal.

Cardiff
Level Contributor
86 posts
6 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Weather in Phuket now

Thanks ringo, when I looked at forecasts from here it doesn't look good, glad I've now got a bit of insider knowledge on the matter, we are super excited to get out there now 6 more days until we leave, can't wait.

5. Re: Weather in Phuket now

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 February 2014, 05:16