We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Deli Supermarket wine prices

Auckland, New...
Level Contributor
128 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Deli Supermarket wine prices

Just seen one of the entries on Cathy and Gary's 2012 Phuket Shopping guide -" 2 litre bottles red/white Californian wine – 90baht" Call me hugely optimistic, but I am really hoping this amazing price is correct!

In reality, I am (pessimistically) wondering if this is a typo and it should be 900 baht or some other horrible price- or if this is genuine - and if it is - is the wine even drinkable at that price? Be interested to hear if anyone has tried any and what the price actually is.

To Cathy - thanks again for the generous posts and photos on TA and FB, my armchair trips to Phuket through your posts keep me going until the next time we can get there! 9 sleeps to go!!!!

Phuket, Thailand
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Kata Beach, Karon
Level Contributor
4,002 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Deli Supermarket wine prices

Hi

It sounds like it could be a typo. Cathy and Gary are on their travels again (lucky fishes) so I am sure she will respond as soon as she has some time.

Shanghai, China
Level Contributor
8,567 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: Deli Supermarket wine prices

90 Baht for 2 liters sounds like a typo to me as well.

South Australia...
Destination Expert
for Phuket, Ko Lanta
Level Contributor
8,941 posts
420 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Deli Supermarket wine prices

Hahaha definately a typo, will fix it tomorrow:)

Cathy

4. Re: Deli Supermarket wine prices

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 26 August 2013, 06:17