We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Innstant.com are they safe

Melbourne, Australia
2 posts
1 review
Innstant.com are they safe

has anyone used Innstant.com for reservations if so are they legitimate and safe to use???

Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
122 reviews
1. Re: Innstant.com are they safe

Never heard of them, but I've heard of all of these;

tripadvisor.com/Travel-g293915-c121265/Thail…

...See how some of them compare to what's already on offer.

Tel Aviv, Israel
1 post
2 reviews
2. Re: Innstant.com are they safe

They're fine, I've ordered from them plenty of times. They're just relatively new, which I guess is why they still have such low prices

Asia
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
3. Re: Innstant.com are they safe

Never heard of them so no help. They are certainly not from this part of the world.

There are plenty of good local options, I always use Sawadee and local ones.

Sawadee is particularly good for local knowledge and information about the various accommodations.

Others have their personal favorites and good idea to shop around.

Think about price but also note the amount of choices, and very important is local back-up should it be needed.

Edited: 04 January 2011, 14:47
Boston...
1 post
1 review
4. Re: Innstant.com are they safe

I had the same dilemma (not for Phuket but searched for a flight to Amsterdam). Finally I went for it because I was reassured by their Privacy Policy. Everything turned out fine. I still use the site now and then. Like Monica said, you need to decide if you prefer the low prices or the local provider.

Tokyo
3 posts
5. Re: Innstant.com are they safe

Just booked from them and had a very pleasant customer experience (as opposed to another service provider which pissed me off earlier today - innstant.com seemed like angels)

wales, united...
Level Contributor
50 posts
16 reviews
6. Re: Innstant.com are they safe

Hi can you please help me tried to ring innstant.com and a very nice lady answered and asked me if i'd been scammed or if id paid any monies to them as she is getting lots of calls for them.

i was only trying to book an hotel room any comments please would be very grateful.

regards

Antipodes
Level Contributor
9,919 posts
122 reviews
7. Re: Innstant.com are they safe

Simple, choose someone else... use this link for starters;

tripadvisor.com.au/Travel-g293915-c121265/Th…

Gold Coast
Destination Expert
for Ko Pha Ngan, Ko Samui, Thailand
Level Contributor
26,261 posts
69 reviews
8. Re: Innstant.com are they safe

Avoid them, we've always found Sawadee.com very good or just book direct.

Pauatahanui, New...
Level Contributor
11 posts
46 reviews
9. Re: Innstant.com are they safe

I booked a weeks stay at the Sheraton Vistana in Orlando, Florida. ( Nov 24-Nov 30, 2011 ) Not only was it a great deal, I had no trouble with Instannt at all. Instants price was $400 cheaper than anyone else.

Only 1 purchase from them, but i'll use them again if they have similarly good deals.

Asia
Level Contributor
18,140 posts
3 reviews
10. Re: Innstant.com are they safe

Orlando Florida has nothing to do with Phuket Thailand