We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Bus Service from Pattaya Central to U-Tapao Airport

Singapore, Singapore
3 posts
1 review
Save Topic
Bus Service from Pattaya Central to U-Tapao Airport

Hi everyone,

U-Tapao airport has become busier these days with many airlines flying in to this airport.

I read in another forum that they do cater for bus service from U-Tapao to Pattaya Central even after 11pm for AirAsia flight coming in from Singapore at 2235hrs.

I'd like to ask if there are similar, regular bus services running from Pattaya Central to U-Tapao Airport? Since my flight going back is 1700hrs, I can take my time and not need to take a taxi.

I also read that there are buses to Rayong which I can take as it'd pass by the airport. May I know which part of Pattaya can I go to take public buses to Rayong please? Thanks!

28 replies to this topic
Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
21. Re: Bus Service from Pattaya Central to U-Tapao Airport

I would think you may need to go to Rayong first if there is as service going to Rayong, to be honest I don't know if there is or not, just have to find out when you get there.

Other option is head to Pattaya and take the bus to Trat, but the bus only leaves early morning so that could obviously hamper your schedule.

3 posts
Save Reply
22. Re: Bus Service from Pattaya Central to U-Tapao Airport

Today I just booked the AA shared Van from central festival to Utapao. Steps is easy:

Call this number- 080-636-3282.

A customer service will answer to u..plz speak slowly with them as they might have some difficulty listening to u especially hotel name...

They will ask u for date, location of picking up,your hotel room number, your flight time as they needed to schedule.

Once everything is logged in, she will tell u the time of picking up u from the hotel n u just pay directly to the driver.

Price: 250bht.

Have a wonderful trip in Thailand!!!

Mentioned in this post
M P
10 posts
Save Reply
23. Re: Bus Service from Pattaya Central to U-Tapao Airport

Thanks Darren. I have checked out if it is possible to get cheaply from utapao to rayong and it seems a taxi is the only option

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
24. Re: Bus Service from Pattaya Central to U-Tapao Airport

Jimmy T, just to clarify. Can you book the Air Asia van even if you are not flying with Air Asia?. Thanks.

Edited: 18 February 2018, 03:50
3 posts
Save Reply
25. Re: Bus Service from Pattaya Central to U-Tapao Airport

Well juz call n try.. juz say yes whatever they ask u ok 555555.. actually that is airport limousine services..

Pattaya, Thailand
Level Contributor
38 posts
7 reviews
Save Reply
26. Re: Bus Service from Pattaya Central to U-Tapao Airport

Thanks for clarifying that, Jimmy

Slovakia
2 posts
Save Reply
27. Re: Bus Service from Pattaya Central to U-Tapao Airport

Hi, so what did you find out? Can you book the Air Asia van even if you are not flying with Air Asia?

And is it possible to get from Utapao to Rayong and then to Trat cheap?

1 post
Save Reply
28. Re: Bus Service from Pattaya Central to U-Tapao Airport

Yes he is good! March 2018

Reply to: Bus Service from Pattaya Central to U-Tapao Airport
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted
Get answers to your questions about Pattaya