We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Good LAUNDRY near Dusit Thani Hotel ?

The Flat...
Level Contributor
154 posts
Save Topic
Good LAUNDRY near Dusit Thani Hotel ?

Hi Guys,

Out of principle, I won't pay the hotel's extortionate rates - anyone know where I can get my laundry done nearby (for a fraction of the price) ?

Many thanks.

George.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
293 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Good LAUNDRY near Dusit Thani Hotel ?

Hi George,

when you come out of the Dusit unto Silom road walk to the next block and take a left unto saladang road. About 50/100 metres down saladang take the next left. It is a cul de sac street and on your right hand side their is a hairdressing salon + laundry which has an excellent and resonable service especially ironing. sorry i cant remember the name but it is only 3/4 minutes walk from the dusit from the lower lobby exit

Milton Keynes
Level Contributor
171 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Good LAUNDRY near Dusit Thani Hotel ?

Paul026 - think GeorgeDove are talking about Dusit Thani in Pattaya and not Bangkok!!

I couldn't find any launderettes in Pattaya where they do it by weight, they all seem to be dry cleaners, still a hell of a lot cheaper than the hotels and in the UK!! Usually found them in the massage shops. The one I used was in the Soi down to the Centara Grand Mirage.

Dublin, Ireland
Level Contributor
293 posts
152 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Good LAUNDRY near Dusit Thani Hotel ?

Sorry. didnt realise it was to pattaya forum Hope you find what your looking for and also have a good holiday

Cairns, Australia
Level Contributor
496 posts
24 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Good LAUNDRY near Dusit Thani Hotel ?

GDay GD,

Head south, 1 block along Beach Road, just past the Holiday Inn, and take the next turn left..(Can't remember the Soi #), and up about 75 metres on the left is a great Laundry. Overnight service, and (we found anyway) a bit of a discount kicked in after regular custom.

Hope this helps,

Rick

Cairns & beyond...

Pawtucket, RI
Level Contributor
16,045 posts
Save Reply
5. Re: Good LAUNDRY near Dusit Thani Hotel ?

When you are walking around you will notice little laundries here and there. There are some laundries that charge by the piece. One laundry I have used every now and then for ten years is on Soi Honey Inn - the Kason Laundry Shop. ((Across from Bay Breeze Hotel, Soi 10.)

To me, when you have lots of cheap hotels around you also have cheap laundries. If you are heading out to the Festival Mall on Pattaya Sai Song (Pattaya 2nd Road) or the Avenue Mall the Bay Breeze is not too far away. With baht bus rides at only 10 baht getting anywhere is pretty cheap!

thaiwaysmagazine.com/pattaya_map/pattaya_map…

Glasgow
Level Contributor
129 posts
18 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: Good LAUNDRY near Dusit Thani Hotel ?

When you come out of Dusit main entrance cross the walk up past Sports Bar opposite Woodlands Resort, and the first or second opening on your right has a laundry just past the bars. Very cheap and they even deliver to the Dusit.

7. Re: Good LAUNDRY near Dusit Thani Hotel ?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 May 2011, 06:31