We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Asia Pattaya Hotel

Perth, Australia
Level Contributor
115 posts
Save Topic
Asia Pattaya Hotel

Anybody been to this hotel recently? Looks quite nice but not any recent reviews to help decide if it's worth staying.

Level Contributor
5,768 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Asia Pattaya Hotel

If your after reviews, check the reviews for the hotel in agoda.com. Thats my go to place for reviews, as you can't leave a review unless you have booked there, so makes it far harder for fake reviews (last review on agoda is for march this yr)

Island of Gozo...
Level Contributor
105 posts
4 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Asia Pattaya Hotel

Visited this place only for few hours,very relaxing area,near a small golf course,exactly perched over a nice beach ....but...far from everywer...its between jomtien and Pattaya further down Nordic zone .

Mentioned in this post
Pattaya
Pattaya
Chonburi Province, Thailand
United Kingdom
Level Contributor
7,523 posts
156 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Asia Pattaya Hotel

I prefer booking.com for reviews, it only score s 7.6 which usually means there are some issues, I don't usually stay in places under 8. One reviews says " Charging for internet use 350 THB/day per device is absolutely ridiculous." if that's true then I would agree.

I would check the reviews there does seem to be some problems. Quite a few "starting to show its age" comments.

Level Contributor
5,768 posts
21 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Asia Pattaya Hotel

I'm generally the same as Ray, only stay at places that are scored 8 and above, thats unless ive stayed there before and I already know what to expect.

5. Re: Asia Pattaya Hotel

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 22 April 2018, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Pattaya
;