We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Specific Craft Items

Cardiff, Australia
Level Contributor
159 posts
29 reviews
Save Topic
Specific Craft Items

Im wondering if anyone knows if anywhere in Bangkok stocks Spellbinder Dies and Embossing Folders. If you are a crafting person you will know i am refering to.Also if anyone sells Cuttlebugs, Double Do or similiar Die Cutting Machines.

Ive done a web search but have found nothing so maybe Thai's arent that much into crafting passtimes.

many thanks for any help

Lurgan, United...
Level Contributor
25 posts
15 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Specific Craft Items

Hi I would also be interested in these, having a look on the net I came across this, not exactly what you are looking for but interesting I think

…yahoo.com/where-buy-craft-supplies-bangkok-…

if you find any info would love you to share it

Edited: 08 March 2012, 21:55
Las Vegas, Nevada
Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Specific Craft Items

Awesome Anne! Thanks for the links. I'll be at Novotel Hotel which is right next to MBK and all those malls. Excited to see what they have to offer. I'm a scrapbooker and I know Thailand will be something that'll take me months just to scrapbook (3 weeks worth of pictures).

3. Re: Specific Craft Items

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 15:42