We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

latest report of bangkok floods

Surat, Gujarat...
1 post
latest report of bangkok floods

i'm planing to visit bangkok & pattaya on 28 oct'11 with my family,as we are hearing news about the floods in thailand so i want to know the exact & latest reports of the floods & is city safe for tourists after floods.please give us reply as soon as possible so that if any changes are required we can do them.

Sydney
Level Contributor
5,598 posts
25 reviews
1. Re: latest report of bangkok floods

Look at board that is already here and that is where you will find the upto date news...Look!!

Bangkok, Thailand
Level Contributor
15,864 posts
2. Re: latest report of bangkok floods

Yes why post before taking 1 second to glance through the forum. There's a thread with over 500 entries about this.

Sydney
Level Contributor
3 posts
19 reviews
3. Re: latest report of bangkok floods

Bangkok is very dangerous for traveling now. How about Chiangmai or Pucket? Even residents are fleeing from the city.

4. Re: latest report of bangkok floods

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 29 October 2012, 04:16