We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

letter of invitation to Nigeria

Warsaw, Poland
2 posts
letter of invitation to Nigeria

Hello,

Since I've been planning the tourist visit to Nigeria could anybody advice me: is it necessary to have a letter of invitation in order to get the Nigeria tourist visa ? If its really needed any tips how to get it? I'll be gratefull for your help.

2 posts
1. Re: letter of invitation to Nigeria

Hey!

There's no need for letter of visitation to Nigeria, just apply for visa that's all.

Regards

2 posts
2. Re: letter of invitation to Nigeria

Hey!

There's no need for letter of visitation to Nigeria, just apply for visa that's all.

Regards

Warsaw, Poland
2 posts
3. Re: letter of invitation to Nigeria

Hello,

Unfortunately I've contacted to the Nigeria Consulate and they confirmed that the letter of invitation is required. Then coulde anybody help, please?

Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
12,645 posts
46 reviews
4. Re: letter of invitation to Nigeria

Are you visiting a friend in Nigeria? Maybe you can ask your friend to help you with the invitation letter?

Edited: 16 January 2012, 03:22
Level Contributor
20 posts
5. Re: letter of invitation to Nigeria

Well that's funny caus if you are applying as a tourist, you just have to show hotel bookings.

Level Contributor
20 posts
6. Re: letter of invitation to Nigeria

Well that's funny caus if you are applying as a tourist, you just have to show hotel bookings.

When do u intend to travel and how long are u staying? Maybe I can help

south yorkshire
Level Contributor
47 posts
7. Re: letter of invitation to Nigeria

Hi, you do not need a letter of invitation, youcan apply as a tourist, but need to show proof of funding, yellow fever certificate, proof of flight and hotel booking.

A friend of mine recently went to visit her boyfriend in Lagos she applied for visa as a tourist only, never mentioned her b/friend at all.

See the Nigerian High Commission web site that is situated in your country, all the information you require is on that site for a visa.

Louisville, Kentucky
2 posts
8. Re: letter of invitation to Nigeria

An invitation letter is required now to travel to Nigeria for a visa......

Louisville, Kentucky
2 posts
9. Re: letter of invitation to Nigeria

I just had my Visa package returned and told needed invitation letter even though I was tourist......

This may help you.....DBATS TRAVEL N TOURS

dbatstraveltours@yahoo.com

dbatstraveltours@mail.com

contact person: Tunjy Balogun

Edited: 17 March 2012, 23:40
Kuala Lumpur...
Destination Expert
for Kuala Lumpur
Level Contributor
12,645 posts
46 reviews
10. Re: letter of invitation to Nigeria

Sure you are not being scammed for processing fees?

Get answers to your questions about Nigeria