We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

suggested airport hotel for 12 hour layover?

Olympia, Washington
Level Contributor
952 posts
11 reviews
suggested airport hotel for 12 hour layover?

I have read the TA reviews, but curious what the current suggestions are for a 12 hour layover near the airport are for a hotel. Doesn't have to be fancy or super cheap. Must have good shuttle to airport. Does the Hilton have a shuttle? I think Harmony Hotel does.

Thank you.

Addis Ababa...
Destination Expert
for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Level Contributor
5,604 posts
84 reviews
1. Re: suggested airport hotel for 12 hour layover?

Harmony Hotel

Caesars Court - small boutique hotel, near airport, good Italian restaurant.

KZ Hotel - on Bole Rd.

Lalibela Hotel

Addis GH

Is the 12 hours daylight or night ???

Most Addis Guest houses and hotels do free airtport pick ups/shuttle

Fayetteville...
Level Contributor
11 posts
16 reviews
2. Re: suggested airport hotel for 12 hour layover?

I would definitely recommend the Addis Guest House. It is close to the airport and they provide airport transportation. The guest house is hospitable, clean, great food, reasonably priced, and very welcoming!

3. Re: suggested airport hotel for 12 hour layover?

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 25 December 2012, 10:15