We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cooking courses in Addis Abeba or Awassa??

Amsterdam
Level Contributor
2 posts
3 reviews
Cooking courses in Addis Abeba or Awassa??

Hi,

Does anyone know whether somewhere in Addis or maybe in Awassa someone is offering cooking courses?

Thanks in advance!

Annegien (Holland)

Addis Ababa...
Destination Expert
for Addis Ababa, Ethiopia
Level Contributor
5,619 posts
84 reviews
1. Re: Cooking courses in Addis Abeba or Awassa??

Not sure where they happen BUT if you want to learn Eth cooking whilst in Addis just ask aroun d..people will be happy to teach you.

Treviso, Italy
Level Contributor
399 posts
2 reviews
2. Re: Cooking courses in Addis Abeba or Awassa??

Have no worries you will be able to find lots of cooking training centers as well as colleges in Addis Ababa, I will try to send you some of the schools and colleges contact so you will be able to contact them.

Banbury UK
1 post
3. Re: Cooking courses in Addis Abeba or Awassa??

I am interested in this too, please. I am hoping to go out soon and visit a friend who is working over there and may have some time free to investigate the cooking when she is working.

Thanks

Shay

seamuscrowe@zoom.co.uk

4. Re: Cooking courses in Addis Abeba or Awassa??

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 12 October 2009, 11:35