We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Safaris - last minute

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
Safaris - last minute

Is it possible to book a last minute 7 - 10 safari tour when I arrive in Zimbabwe (Victoria Falls? At the moment I'm not sure when I arrive in Zimbabwe, but it will be approx. middle of August. Many thanks.

Victoria Falls...
Level Contributor
459 posts
13 reviews
1. Re: Safaris - last minute

It will be better if you knew some dates so that we can be checking for you. I think you will find something with these overland trucks starting fro Victoria Falls going to Capetown via Botswana. Will keep you posted if we hear something. Check with Nomad tours as I am sure every week a truck leaves Vic Falls.

Philani Moyo - Owner

Shockwave Adventures

Edited: 27 July 2015, 05:44
Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
2. Re: Safaris - last minute

Thanks for the info. Checked out Nomad Tours and have to say they look pretty good.

Playa del Carmen...
Level Contributor
46 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Safaris - last minute

They might can help you: zimbabweyp.com/company/104093/Victoria_Falls…

Great team!

Mfuwe
Level Contributor
944 posts
1 review
4. Re: Safaris - last minute

Boo and Tony have been valued contributors for years with TA- http://www.victoriafalls-guide.net/ They have been giving a lot of great advice.

Sydney, Australia
Level Contributor
7 posts
3 reviews
5. Re: Safaris - last minute

Finally got the date for travel and made a booking with Nomad Tours. They seem to have the expertise and I liked their itinerary. I'll keep you posted. Thanks for your help guys.

6. Re: Safaris - last minute

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 August 2016, 05:17