We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I know this subject is "old"....sorry.

Chesterfield, Mich.
Level Contributor
3,626 posts
11 reviews
Save Topic
I know this subject is "old"....sorry.

OK, I know a lot of folks have asked this burning question, but I just had to bring it up again!

We will be on Oahu for 8 days in April. The frosting on my cake would be, you guessed it, to see, bump into, catch a glimpse of,anyone on "Lost". I know, I know, who doesn't want to? Don't laugh, I just admitted my longing desire.

Does anyone know where it would be most likely to happen? I'm not going to spend my eight days searching, but it sure would be fun. I did read an article recently, saying that some of the cast have been known to get together at Jamison's by the Sea in Haleiwa.

Anyone know if they are filming right now and into April?

Thanks for any info? Remember, be kind. :-)

Toowoomba, Australia
Level Contributor
809 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: I know this subject is "old"....sorry.

I have read on some previous posts that current filming is near the beach off Kamehama Rd in Haleiwa...however security was present.

Also read that some of the actors go jogging in the area as well, so you might be lucky enough to meet/see some of them

Best of luck in your adventure...

Saint Cloud...
Destination Expert
for Oahu
Level Contributor
26,778 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: I know this subject is "old"....sorry.

Some also have been seen at Hoku's in Kahala Hotel & Resort (formerly Kahala Mandarin).

Check out this thread for more info:

www.fodors.com/forums/threadselect.jsp…

Ewa Beach, Hawaii
Level Contributor
187 posts
28 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: I know this subject is "old"....sorry.

They also hang out in Kailua. My friends walked right by 'Kate' and 'Charlie' just last week on the side streets there. She said they looked like a 'couple of hippies' that were in deep conversation. So they blended into Kailua pretty well.

I've seen 'Sawyer' and his wife at a plant nursery on the windward side. That was just after the incident at their house. We talked about that for a bit and I never made mention of their show. (I wanted to focus on 'them' and not go fangirly - although I'm not a super fan of the show anyway. I mean, I do watch it but not religiously.)

And my other friend had seen 'Jin' at the Ala Moana Center with his wife and child. No one really bothered them. He got a personalized autograph.

They also did filming in our area - at work - so we saw 'Kate' and 'Sayid'. My friend at work loves Sayid and was thrilled when he was able to get away for a tad and talk to her.

Well, that's as much as I can give you. Good luck in finding them, I mean, bumping into them.

Chesterfield, Mich.
Level Contributor
3,626 posts
11 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: I know this subject is "old"....sorry.

Thanks for info!! I know it's a long shot, but you never know. It would surely "make my day".