We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Kauai Trip Report

London, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
35 reviews
Kauai Trip Report

Hi there,

I lurked more than I posted, but I just wanted to say a quick thank you to all of the contributors to this forum in helping me successfully plan our trip to Kauai. I finally finished converting my old fashioned notes into digital ones and thought I would share it with anyone who would care to read it. I haven't shared it day by day as we were there for 2 weeks and I figured you'd all be fed up with me after a while! Here is the link to my trip report and days 3-17 were all on Kauai. Please feel free to dip in and out.

https://druryslane.wordpress.com/

We did some fun things, so amongst many other days out, I do cover a Blue Hawaiian helicopter tour, a tour with Na Pali Catamarans, the Mailani Dinner Show at the St Regis and a day trip to Honolulu/Pearl Harbor which we organised ourselves.

Thanks once again - this was our best holiday ever.

Kind regards

Kirsty

Milwaukie, Oregon
Level Contributor
4,335 posts
22 reviews
1. Re: Kauai Trip Report

Thanks for the report and photos. Tip to other readers: it takes awhile for the first page to load. Also, click on the photos to see how lovely they look in larger size.

(Except the brown waterfall on your Waimea Canyon day..NOT pretty, IMO)

Princeville, Hawaii
Level Contributor
7,450 posts
37 reviews
2. Re: Kauai Trip Report

Thank you so much for sharing your trip with us. You definitely have the right attitude and sense of fun for Kauai. Glad you finally made it to Honolulu.

Canada
Level Contributor
117 posts
4 reviews
3. Re: Kauai Trip Report

Great trip report ! Thank you for sharing.

Dallas, Texas
Destination Expert
for Boston, Orlando, Walt Disney World
Level Contributor
31,352 posts
118 reviews
4. Re: Kauai Trip Report

Enjoyed your TR and pics thanks for sharing.

San Luis Obispo...
Level Contributor
51 posts
33 reviews
5. Re: Kauai Trip Report

Thank you for the awesome trip report!

Spring Valley, Ohio
Level Contributor
84 posts
67 reviews
6. Re: Kauai Trip Report

I really enjoyed reading your TR. we will be on Kauai in a week so I even took notes!

London, United...
Level Contributor
106 posts
35 reviews
7. Re: Kauai Trip Report

Thanks so much for the lovely comments. It's really nerve racking putting your thoughts and feelings out there, so I'm really, really pleased that others are enjoying/finding it useful. Phew!

San Diego...
Level Contributor
1,178 posts
13 reviews
8. Re: Kauai Trip Report

I agree, great report. Fun to read.

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
9. Re: Kauai Trip Report

great report. we leave to go there in a few weeks. can I ask what vendor you used for the catamaran trip to the Napali Coast?

Cleveland, Ohio
Level Contributor
22 posts
14 reviews
10. Re: Kauai Trip Report

great report. we leave to go there in a few weeks. can I ask what vendor you used for the catamaran trip to the Napali Coast?