Will be our first time in Hawaii. 5 nights in Kauai followed by 5 nights in Oahu. Very last minute planning ... but there's what we have so far for Kauai. Not trying to fill up every day with non-stop on the go. Kinda want to relax and take it easy, but also make the best use of our time.
Still, I think we need a couple more to do's, more so on day 3/4. Looking for places we can explore on our own. We were going to do a photo tour, but kinda seems overpriced for something we could just do on our own? This: http://www.hawaiianphotos.net/kauaitours.htm
Just looking for some great places to explore (drive, walk, hike), kill time, relax and take some great pictures! Possibly another boat tour of some sorts, but we are also taking a catamaran tour on Oahu.
Any and all feedback is most appreciated!
Day 1 (landing at 2pm)
- Travel to Kalalau/ Pu'u O Kila Lookout and explore
- Dinner at Beach House
- Helicopter tour (blue hawaiin)
- Check out some beaches (Hanalei, Tunnels)
- Dinner at Hukilau Lanai
- Whale Watching in the afternoon (Kauai Sea Tours)
- Kauai Zodiac snorkeling tour
- Captain Andy's Star Na Pali sunset dinner cruiseEdited: 13 February 2017, 01:33