We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Roll call July 7th -14th.

Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
Roll call July 7th -14th.

I would love to do some sport fishing while in Roatan any takers on splitting a good guide. Will be traveling alone celebrating my divorce. Looking to have one hell of a trip....

4 replies to this topic
ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
425 posts
21 reviews
1. Re: Roll call July 7th -14th.

I’ll pass I won’t be there then.

Celebrate carefully Sherbert... Trouble always finds those who go looking for it, knowingly or not.

Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
2. Re: Roll call July 7th -14th.

Not looking for trouble..just a good time and relax...nothing illegal!

I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,747 posts
25 reviews
3. Re: Roll call July 7th -14th.

The second post which was yours indeed did suggest you were looking for something illegal. You want to be very careful in third world countries, some of those folks are desperate and they do desperate things. One would be easy prey if you're intoxicated or otherwise impaired.

Level Contributor
24 posts
1 review
4. Re: Roll call July 7th -14th.

I have been all over the Caribbean and never had any problems.I know what to do and not what to do. Ganga in Jamaica is part of their culture and now legal. I would never put myself in any circumstance to be mugged or anything similar. Thanks for the concern and I understand. I have had more problems in South Carolina than any of the 15+ visits to the islands...before I get to out of it i return to my home base..but anything can happen anywhere. Peace,love and happiness..

Reply to: Roll call July 7th -14th.
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted