We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Cruise Port

College Station...
Level Contributor
1 post
15 reviews
Cruise Port

My husband and 2 kids will be there for 8 hours in July - what’s the 1 MUST SEE place - I prefer water with kids trampolines etc - of course my husband is all about the sloths etc..

2 replies to this topic
ontario, Canada
Level Contributor
423 posts
21 reviews
1. Re: Cruise Port

The number one thing to see whilst on Roatan is the reef, either by scuba or snorkelling.

Roatan is famous for it's excellent scuba diving and snorkelling. It's got to be on every divers bucket list. Consider this...Some divers have come for their first time and never leave, or they do leave but always return !

Tell a diver who's never been to Roatan that you were there but you chose sloths over snorkelling or diving and they'll look at you like you've got 10 heads !

Hit the water !!!

I wander the world
Level Contributor
4,738 posts
25 reviews
2. Re: Cruise Port

The only place that I know that there are water toys/trampolines is just in front of Tabyana which is part of West Bay Beach. As far as I know you can only do Tabyana is a ship excursion.

You would need a taxi to get to the Daniel Johnson's sloth place.

You could hire a private driver to take you to see the sloths, then go to West Bay and pay for a day pass at one of the resorts for loungers, showers and potties. If you go that route you have to walk down the beach just passed Infinity's L-shaped pier for snorkeling and water toys. Infinity Bay does offer day limited day passes, as do heaps of other resorts.

the whole of West Bay Beach can be walked in about 20 minutes so you never very far from the water toys and snorkeling.

by the by the snorkeling between Infinity's L-shaped pier and the oronshore wall is pretty good.

Reply to: Cruise Port
Get notified by e-mail when a reply is posted