We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

I am looking for a contact person in the Lake Atitlan area

Baddeck, Canada
Level Contributor
19 posts
I am looking for a contact person in the Lake Atitlan area

I have been looking at possible areas including San Pedro, Santa Cruz, Jucanya, and Panajachel.

I am looking for a contact person who could assist me in this endeavor. Months of travel would be Dec/Jan. - mid Apr.

I live in Canada and I'm just exploring affordable, safe and culturally pleasing places to spend winters. The above areas came to my attention from a few suggestions I've gotten along the way.

I would be traveling solo and have many questions, along with the need to have a person of trusted contact.

If you can shed any light on my quest, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Murdena MacDonald

Lake Atitlan
Destination Expert
for Lake Atitlan
Level Contributor
1,105 posts
247 reviews
1. Re: I am looking for a contact person in the Lake Atitlan area

You can contact me any time. Lee Beal

2. Re: I am looking for a contact person in the Lake Atitlan area

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 July 2015, 20:15
Get answers to your questions about Lake Atitlan