We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.
We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Place to stay playa conchal and surounding

Tel Aviv, Israel
Level Contributor
68 posts
7 reviews
Save Topic
Place to stay playa conchal and surounding

Hi guys, writing to u ATM from arenal next destination will be tamarindo area and looking to stay in

Playa conchal and that area for 70$ a night, any reccomendations? Plz I really need help ATM cuz I

Don't seem to

Find nothing

Costa Rica
Level Contributor
25,654 posts
25 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: Place to stay playa conchal and surounding

Take a look here: footprintscostarica.com/footprints_hotels.php

Also here guanacastecostarica.com/hotels/…flamingo.html

Baton Rouge...
Level Contributor
365 posts
83 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: Place to stay playa conchal and surounding

Check out Hotel Brasilito - your budget is pretty low, but this fits. We loved Conchal Hotel but higher than what you want to spend. Brasilito is a five minute walk to Playa Conchal.

http://www.brasilito.com/hotel-rates.html

Ottawa, Canada
Level Contributor
122 posts
36 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: Place to stay playa conchal and surounding

Check out Hotel Conchal

Email Hilda and see what the best rate is. Were just spent a week there.

Also next door another hotel (cabinas) Hotel Cabinas Diverson Tropical Rick) the owner is a good guy

$40.00 night

Both are a 5 minute walk into Brasalito.

Alberta, Canada
Level Contributor
404 posts
23 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: Place to stay playa conchal and surounding

we're at Hotel Conchal right now (in fact I'm lounging on one the beach chairs at the swimming pool writing this!) and I can honestly say it's the best hotel I've ever stayed at. I'll leave a review as soon as we get back, but I love this place. If they have a room available, take it. You won't regret it!

5. Re: Place to stay playa conchal and surounding

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 14 June 2013, 10:18