We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

local builders

bville ok.
1 post
Save Topic
local builders

A lot of people are looking for builders in the corozal area.Can someone make any recommendations for some of the local hands to build or assist in building, ( I am interested in having a footing done and some block work done.). I here that there are a few in the local area, how can someone contact them ? (or they can contact me via email bzcley@juno.com). I have looked at

milwaukee
1 post
Save Reply
1. Re: local builders

My husband is from Libertad, a village right outside Corozal. If you are still looking for a helping hand let me know and he can hook you up with people. He lived there for most of his life, he came here 4 years ago. We actually just got married in Corozal in October. Let me know.

las vegas
7 posts
Save Reply
2. Re: local builders

We are considering moving to Belize, and in particular Corozal area and would also like to get info on builders/contractors in that area. Also, does he have any warnings, suggestions for someone considering that area? Thanks

Davie, Florida
Level Contributor
11,187 posts
2 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: local builders

be sure you know the people you deal with and have all your ducks in a row with the gov. as there is a lot of corruption down there.

belize
Destination Expert
for Belize, Placencia, Ambergris Caye, Cayo, San Ignacio
Level Contributor
7,429 posts
10 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: local builders

I've bought land and built homes and never encountered corruption in the process, did everything by the book. Our govt is no more corrupt than any other similiar institution.

Monument, Colorado
Level Contributor
65 posts
202 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: local builders

I would recommend contacting Ray at 011-501-600-9723. He is from Canada, and has been building in Corozal/Consejo for decades. He has built a gorgeous resort/restaurant/bar in Consejo called the Smugglers Den. He builds palapas for people, and has lots of connections around the area.

His e-mail is: smuggdenbelize@hotmail.com

Toronto
2 posts
Save Reply
6. Re: local builders

Hi ..just noticed your post. We are building i Corozal aswell. Can you refer us to reputable builders?

Thanks

Jacques

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
7. Re: local builders

Hi,

my advise to you do not employ builder under surname BOTES and Associates from Libertad and Corozal town, he actually working in Progresso Heights at this present moment

London, United...
4 posts
Save Reply
8. Re: local builders

Hi,

I would stay away from him as well he is a crook, please dont recommend him

Toronto
2 posts
Save Reply
9. Re: local builders

So who did you use?

Toronto
Level Contributor
1 post
6 reviews
Save Reply
10. Re: local builders

Menonite homes are becoming increasingly popular. We will be using one for our guest homes. You can check them out here:

You can have a complete home built for around $20k USD

http://www.lindavista.webpageplusx2.com/

and

www.mauricefield.net/belize/midwest.shtml

Both in Spanish Lookout.

Get answers to your questions about Corozal Town
Recent Conversations
More Corozal Town Topics