We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Private Transportation around Corozal

Monument, Colorado
Level Contributor
65 posts
202 reviews
Private Transportation around Corozal

If anybody needs a reliable and affordable private transfer from Belize to Chetumal, I would recommend Delphin Swasey. He is a very honest man, who is fluent in Spanish and English. He lives in Corozal, Belize.

My wife and I used Delphin's services, he took us to Cerros, and the Smuggler's Den in Consejo, as well as into Mexico.

Here is Delphin's contact information:

(00501)6202365

(00501)6606307

swaseyD50@yahoo.com

He is usually at the Corozal Town pier every time the Thunderbolt comes from San Pedro.

Placencia, Belize
Level Contributor
2,041 posts
12 reviews
1. Re: Private Transportation around Corozal

You could also try George and Esther Moralez at Gettransfers, very reliable and efficient, also fluent in Spanish/English.

(501) 422 2485 or fax 422 3511 info@gettransfers.com

I find phone is the best way to contact them.

New Jersey
Level Contributor
130 posts
2. Re: Private Transportation around Corozal

I saw posts in here on Vitalino Reyes who operates out of Corozal. The e-mail addy I believe is info@cavetubing.bz Hope that is right - gives you a third option. A fourth option would be Dennis Perez at explorebzcaves@yahoo.com From comments, I guess these two guys are guides with transportation available.

3. Re: Private Transportation around Corozal

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 06 November 2009, 05:18
Get answers to your questions about Corozal Town
Recent Conversations
More Corozal Town Topics