We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

Oct/Nov weather

Calgary, Canada
Level Contributor
183 posts
4 reviews
Oct/Nov weather

I have been to The Dominican Republic, Cuba, and Jamaica, during the months of Oct, and Nov on a few occasions where it was mostly sunny and warm, but rained for half an hour or so like clockwork in the evenings. I am wondering if I can expect similar weather on Caye Caulker at that time of year or if it just rains all the time? I appreciate any help you could give.

Mark

Saint James City...
Destination Expert
for San Pedro
Level Contributor
16,566 posts
10 reviews
1. Re: Oct/Nov weather

It certainly doesn't rain all the time. I was on Ambergris the last 10 days of October into November this past year. A hurricane came fairly close, so we had some cloudy days, but no real rain.

Later in November, you might run into cold northerly winds.

Yucatan Peninsula...
Destination Expert
for Yucatan Peninsula
Level Contributor
9,600 posts
2. Re: Oct/Nov weather

Maybe last November was drier than usual, but November can be quite wet. However, it doesn't rain every day -- we don't get regular daily rains and it seldom rains all day or for more than 1 or 2 days in a row. You will see more clear & sunny days than rainy days.

Placencia, Belize
Level Contributor
2,041 posts
12 reviews
3. Re: Oct/Nov weather

But look out for wind...it can be warm and windy. Definitely wouldn't worry about rain, rarely spoils a holiday in Belize.

San Ignacio, Belize
Level Contributor
4,770 posts
277 reviews
4. Re: Oct/Nov weather

It does rain a lot at night. I'll also say, "don't worry about the rain since it doesn't stop anything."

5. Re: Oct/Nov weather

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 03 March 2013, 10:30
Get answers to your questions about Caye Caulker