We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

El Terado hotel - no response

san francisco
Level Contributor
800 posts
26 reviews
El Terado hotel - no response

I made reservations via email for El Terado Hotel in Avalon and I have called them a few times to check on some things. Are they still operating? I have left several messages....

Thanks,

Bill

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
15,771 posts
59 reviews
1. Re: El Terado hotel - no response

This is not a hotel that I'm familar with. It is a busy, three day weekend and Catalina can get very crazy. Maybe they are just swamped. Not sure. Maybe try to call them tomorrow? Their website is still up and running.

san francisco
Level Contributor
800 posts
26 reviews
2. Re: El Terado hotel - no response

They answered by email but never on the phone. I have left numerous messages over several weeks. Email works for me.

3. Re: El Terado hotel - no response

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 21 June 2013, 11:17
Get answers to your questions about Avalon