We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

ghost tours

4 posts
Save Topic
ghost tours

My family and myself are going to be camping at catalina next week . we heard about a ghost tour in avalon, I think.is it worth the time and cost.

U.S. expats
Destination Expert
for Windsor, London, Dry Tortugas National Park
Level Contributor
20,804 posts
235 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: ghost tours

http://ghosttoursofcatalina.com/

Manhattan Beach...
Destination Expert
for Los Angeles, Redondo Beach, Manhattan Beach, Hermosa Beach
Level Contributor
21,708 posts
3 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: ghost tours

Please get back to us, and report on the Ghost Tour. It sounds interesting. I didn't know about it.

Moorpark, California
Destination Expert
for Kauai, Catalina Island
Level Contributor
15,744 posts
59 reviews
Save Reply
3. Re: ghost tours

Neither did I. Does sound interesting....

Level Contributor
3 posts
8 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: ghost tours

Hi, everyone. I am one of the partners with Ghost Tours of Catalina. The tours run nightly starting at dark and run about an hour depending on how much activity we run into. It is not about scaring people, It is historic and very educational. IT IS A WALKING TOUR. Check out our web site (above) and our Facebook for more details and pictures. It is $15 for adults and $12 for 12 and under. We let you borrow flashlights and EMF ghost hunting equipment. we sell out all most every day by 2 PM so book early. Call reservations at 310-502-6131 or go to ghosttoursofcatalina.com to book online. Oh, there are some steps involved, about 3 flights but do make arrangments for folks that have a hard time with that. Make sure to bring a fully charged camera. Happy Hauntings! We also have Icons of Avalon, a historic waterfront walking tour that focuses on architecture, Hollywood's impact on the island and the people that developed our island. It includes wine tasting at the completion of the tour which makes this a truely pleasurable experiance. Check it out at iconsofavalon.com. It is rated the #1 tour in Catalina. Thanks everyone! Michael

5. Re: ghost tours

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 05 October 2012, 10:16
Get answers to your questions about Avalon