We noticed that you're using an unsupported browser. The TripAdvisor website may not display properly.We support the following browsers:
Windows: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome. Mac: Safari.

anaheim accommodation with ensuite laundry facilities

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
9 posts
27 reviews
Save Topic
anaheim accommodation with ensuite laundry facilities

Hi there.. I will be travelling to anaheim in august this year with 2 teenagers and spouse. We will be staying for 7 days and need accommodation with family room and preferably ensuite laundry facilites. Can anyone recommend any hotels/apartments etc near disneyland preferably walking distance?

Thanks

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
1. Re: anaheim accommodation with ensuite laundry facilities

I can't think of a Hotel that offers Laundry Machines as part of your room.

But many Hotels have self service laundry facilities on property.

I would look at the Residence Inn Maingate

tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g29092-d75726-R…

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,943 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
2. Re: anaheim accommodation with ensuite laundry facilities

The only place i can think of that may offer laundry facilities inside of the room would be if you were to rent a private home or perhaps condo, and there is not any of those in very close walking distance.

But there are some condos on the West side of Disneyland where you could walk to the Disneyland Parking lot, about a 11 min walk and then take the free tram into Disneyland from there.( they would be located on the West side of Walnut Rd near Magic Way on the Map)

And, as said, many Hotels would have laundry services available at thier Hotel.

The Residence inn Maingate mentioned is well rated and about a 15 min walk to the Turnstiles that go into Disneyland, and a good alternative to a Condo in that its layed out like a condo like setting, with large rooms, and has free full breakfast, and a free "Social Hour" on some weeknights and has full kitchens, and is across the street from the Anaheim Gardenwalk with alot of good restaurants. And has the Art Shuttle service.

The Residence Inn Maingate as well as alot of other Hotels farther from Disneyland also have the Art Shuttle service which goes from Disneyland to alot of area Hotels multiple times per day for a small fee per person.

http://www.rideart.org/

Depending on what you are looking for, you can stay directly across the street from Disneyland, most of those would be standard Motels, some well rated and popular to stay at since they are about a 5 min walk to the Turnstiles that go into Disneyland Park. Most of which have laundry facilites for general use and most would have 2 room family suites.

Such as Fairfield Inn,( which is a Hotel but with some outdoor corridors on some of the rooms, an 8min walk)

Standard Motels......Camelot Inn,(7min walk) Park Vue Inn,(6min walk) Anaheim Desert Inn.(7 min walk)

A little farther walk would be the Howard Johnsons which is a Hotel and an 11 min walk.

Here is a Map of Hotels in the Disneyland area so you can see where things are located, the Disneyland Main Entrance is off of Harbor Blvd near where it says "East Shuttle Area" on the Map.

printfreemaps.com/maps/freedisneylandareamap…

Edited: 25 February 2012, 16:20
Southern California
Level Contributor
13,236 posts
1 review
Save Reply
3. Re: anaheim accommodation with ensuite laundry facilities

Google search "fluff and fold - anaheim" and got several locations where they will pickup your laundry and return it to you all cleaned and folded but most of them have minimum weight limits. Might still be cheaper than using a laundry service provided by the hotel.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Destination Expert
for Anaheim, St. George
Level Contributor
27,943 posts
90 reviews
Save Reply
4. Re: anaheim accommodation with ensuite laundry facilities

Thats also an option

But just to be clear, In my post i was reffering to self service Laundry facilites available at alot of the Hotels.

Anaheim, California
Level Contributor
25,711 posts
13 reviews
Save Reply
5. Re: anaheim accommodation with ensuite laundry facilities

I know that Residence Inn Maingate and Howard Johnson's provide Laundromat areas, for a small fee (self service).

Kuala Lumpur...
Level Contributor
9 posts
27 reviews
Save Reply
6. Re: anaheim accommodation with ensuite laundry facilities

Dear All, thanks so much for the info on anaheim accommodation and laundry facilities. Great help.

Cheers.

Corona del Mar, CA
Destination Expert
for San Diego, Orange County, California
Level Contributor
53,007 posts
422 reviews
Save Reply
7. Re: anaheim accommodation with ensuite laundry facilities

Well depending on budget which you haven't mentioned, you can get en suite washer/dryer at the Disney Grand Californian Villas that are actually on property at Disneyland.

…go.com/destinations/…

8. Re: anaheim accommodation with ensuite laundry facilities

-:- Message from TripAdvisor staff -:-

This topic has been closed to new posts due to inactivity. We hope you'll join the conversation by posting to an open topic or starting a new one.

To review the TripAdvisor Forums Posting Guidelines, please follow this link: http://www.tripadvisor.com/pages/forums_posting_guidelines.html

We remove posts that do not follow our posting guidelines, and we reserve the right to remove any post for any reason.

Removed on: 18 June 2013, 01:41